A {Boy} and A Girl

I kinda really like this boy. His name is Brent. We entered the wonderful, crazy, and sacred bond of marriage on July 2, 2011. He's pretty much amazing. We like to cook, do anything outdoors, sing, and dance the night away. Oh, and guess what?! WE'RE HAVING A BABY THIS YEAR!! Welcome to our lives...or at least some of it!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Our {crazy} first week in Utah

Oh me oh my! To say that I have time to do this is crazy but worth a shot. It seems like ever since we got home, we've been running around like chickens with our heads cut off. We've been to Salt Lake and back, trying to get our DTY move done, Brent signed into his home unit, and things with tri-care. Also our nephew, Russell, was ordained a teacher so we went up there. We moved halfway in with my parents for awhile and didn't completely unpack until yesterday.
Also, my sister has been on bed rest since about 31 weeks and tries to keep up with a two-year-old....she has heavy contractions daily. The last few days she was taken up to Utah Valley and B and I babysat Molli. Now I get more hugs than grandma! In fact, Molli told Karli that she needs to go back to the hospital so Molli can stay with Aunt Share-ly and Uncle Bwent. :)
Also we've been helping my dad prepare the new pawn sho which will open in a few weeks and that B andi willoperate for a few months. Life has been busy!
Also, B's brother, Jon, will get off his mission on the 11th and I get to meet him for the first time. So we're also going to be helping his parents prepare for that and get their laundry room done.
So as you can see we're super busy and I love it. Speaking of, I have a niece calling me to come play. Gotta go!

No comments: