A {Boy} and A Girl

I kinda really like this boy. His name is Brent. We entered the wonderful, crazy, and sacred bond of marriage on July 2, 2011. He's pretty much amazing. We like to cook, do anything outdoors, sing, and dance the night away. Oh, and guess what?! WE'RE HAVING A BABY THIS YEAR!! Welcome to our lives...or at least some of it!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Remember {Me}?

Well hi! I know I've been horrible at blogging but life has been super crazy. Let me explain why. When we first got back to Utah, my sister who was 8 months prego at the time was put on bed rest and had a toddler. B's brother Jon would be getting back from his mission in 2 weeks. My dad was preparing to open his new pawn shop in Salina. Guess where that put B and i? Juggling construction work, painting, cleaning, babysitting, and trying to move all our stuff into a storage unit while just keeping the bare necessities. Then, some things came up with B going to Snow South so we'll be moving to Ephraim next month. We were gonna run the pawn shop for my dad but some things came up. Karli had her baby and now he's up at Utah Valley in NICU due to some troubles breathing. Jon came home but now we're helping prepare for his homecoming and my dad's store opening. Currently I'm up with Nate, Karli, my mom, and baby Griffin who is 2 days old and super cute! Oh and have I mentioned that I got a calling as ward girl's camp director even though I'll be in Ephraim in a month? And the day after I get back from camp, b and I are driving to California to go on our cruise. Oh and even though I haven't even got to hold the little cutie, I'm super baby hungry. Like extremely bad. Oh well... so B and i are trying to catch up with life and still find time to go look for jobs and sign up for school. Are you exhausted reading all this? Good. Glad someone else feels it too :)

No comments: