Okay...to be honest I was getting kinda stressed about the whole 30 questions deal. Why? Well becausee it's hard to blog on my phone and that's my only electrical device for awhile and also there's so many crazy things going on right now that I'd rather talk about the present.
So a few exciting things as of late...
Scary Larry and Momma Gale came out to visit and help us move home.
We cleared out apartment today.
Tomorrow B graduates and we drive away from Cali.
B has been getting paid wrong for 7 months so not only will we get our taxes back along with our money for transportation and leave, and our deposits...we get all the money that we haven't gotten for 7 months. Um hello awesome first anniversary.
Speaking of...B says he has plans for our anniversary but I am not allowed to know until closer to. Yes my hubby is romantic.
Oh and I have a job for the summer.
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment