A {Boy} and A Girl

I kinda really like this boy. His name is Brent. We entered the wonderful, crazy, and sacred bond of marriage on July 2, 2011. He's pretty much amazing. We like to cook, do anything outdoors, sing, and dance the night away. Oh, and guess what?! WE'RE HAVING A BABY THIS YEAR!! Welcome to our lives...or at least some of it!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Is It {Bedtime} Yet?

So as much as I love these cute little kiddos...can I just say...is it bedtime yet?! Seriously. Having 3 kiddos under the age of 5 sprung on you is hard. Really hard. But I've learned a few things. I need more patience before kiddos of my own come into the picture. I've never been a fan of loud noises (even when I was little...ask my mom) and I'm gonna have to learn that that comes with kids...especially if they're related to my hubster. Right now, they're all running around downstairs jumping on pillows. In their undies. I'm at that point where it's okay. I'm tired.

No comments: