A {Boy} and A Girl

I kinda really like this boy. His name is Brent. We entered the wonderful, crazy, and sacred bond of marriage on July 2, 2011. He's pretty much amazing. We like to cook, do anything outdoors, sing, and dance the night away. Oh, and guess what?! WE'RE HAVING A BABY THIS YEAR!! Welcome to our lives...or at least some of it!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

A Little Bit of {Madness}

Well hey ya'll! I know, I've been a horrible blogger lately.  Forgive me.
B and I are finally in E-town and I'm surprisingly loving it.  Had you told me a year ago that I would come back here and actually love it...I woulda called you psychotic.  Surprise, surprise!
I work at a physical therapists' office, and I love it.  The people that I work with, both co-workers and patients are AWESOME!  B however, doesn't love his job so much.  He works at a hardware store, and he hates retail.  He starts school in the fall (I'm excited for this because he's taking an english class...which I will be helping/doing :))
No kiddos yet, but have I mentioned how much I love our house?  I'm talking 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, laundry room, and a HUGE kitchen.  With plenty of windows.  LOVE. 
No kiddos yet, or even plans.  I went to the doc the other day and he asked me, "So ya pregnant yet?  Your mom would love it if you were!" (My mom is his receptionist.)  We want kids...but I just don't feel it's our time yet.  Soon maybe.
B and I leave on our cruise in TWO WEEKS from today.  You have no idea how super stoked I am for this.  B and I never got a honeymoon, so this is our chance. 
As for me and B?  I love him more and more every single day.  Marriage gets that much better constantly.  I love him so much.  I thought I loved him on our wedding day...man...I didn't even realize how much more that love could grow!!!! 
As for now, we're just chillin with awesome nieces and nephews, enjoying every Tues. and Thurs. when we each have a day off, and living out our eternity in the best way possible...together.

No comments: