A {Boy} and A Girl

I kinda really like this boy. His name is Brent. We entered the wonderful, crazy, and sacred bond of marriage on July 2, 2011. He's pretty much amazing. We like to cook, do anything outdoors, sing, and dance the night away. Oh, and guess what?! WE'RE HAVING A BABY THIS YEAR!! Welcome to our lives...or at least some of it!

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Today is An {Amazing} Day

ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!!
Today, B and I start making our way to Cali for our Cruise.  YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW EXCITED I AM! 
I should be packing, but I don't have the patience :). 
But for a quick story, the other night, B and I had the experience of a lifetime.  We got to spend the night, not only sleeping under the stars, but sleeping under the Manti Temple.  We had the whole grounds to ourselves (yes, this was all legal).  It was so amazing and peaceful.  When I woke up in the morning, I looked over and saw my wonderful husband sleeping next to me (actually, he was smiling at me...poor guy didn't get much sleep cuz he was cold) and then rolled over and saw the temple standing tall in the early-dawn light.  It took my breath away.  We read scriptures by flashlight while looking at the temple.  We had to walk up the hill a few times and I'll just say...the cast members that do the Mormon Miracle Pageant get a workout.  That was rough stuff!
Tonight, we are stopping in Cedar and staying with one of the most awesome couples ever, Steven with a V and Katie.  I'm so excited to see them again! 
Life is wonderful.  The Gospel of Jesus Christ is life-changing.  I am in love.

No comments: