A {Boy} and A Girl

I kinda really like this boy. His name is Brent. We entered the wonderful, crazy, and sacred bond of marriage on July 2, 2011. He's pretty much amazing. We like to cook, do anything outdoors, sing, and dance the night away. Oh, and guess what?! WE'RE HAVING A BABY THIS YEAR!! Welcome to our lives...or at least some of it!

Friday, August 24, 2012

{Exhaustion}...Is Setting In

I'm tired.  Physically, emotionally, and spiritually...tired.
It's causing life to go even crazier than it is.
I've loved my job at Therapy West since I started, but lately it has even had it's UGH moments.  Partly because I've been training a new girl and she's caught on really quick, but she follows me like a puppy.  It's a wee LOT a bit annoying.  Plus, she doesn't have much of a personality.  When Tristi worked, (she's on maternity leave) we could talk about husbands, in-laws, family, military (her hubby's deployed) pregnancy, and so on.  This new girl?  This is her first job...EVER!  She's barely outta high school.  She still kinda acts like it too.
Then, our receptionist is on vaca for a week and I've been dealing with dumb fill-ins, having to pull double duty, and dealing with a biznatch who acts like she is higher and mightier than thou.
While I was training at Therapy West, I was getting trained at a diner as a cook for the season.  The lady who was training me is awesome, but then I have to work with a lady that NEVER works and will walk out on the job while customers are there.  Hello headache.
So work right now?  Well...it's not so fun.  I miss it being fun.
B has started school and I'm helping him with his homework, cuz I know he works hard too.  I miss him...a lot.  We only get nights together now (we both work everyday except Sunday.)  And as of late, he's been spending those nights fixing our bathroom.  The plumber that came to fix a drip the other day found that our floor is rotting underneath the toilet because the people that re-modeled before are dumb and didn't know what they were doing.  My house is a mess and it drives me bonkers.
I'll be honest, finding out about my dad's cancer has literally just thrown life for a loop.  I'm not handling it well...but I'm doing better now after hearing a few blessings which he's received.  I know Heavenly Father has great things in store...and I'm searching, but right now I feel so lost.  When my mom had her surgery and was in ICU, I felt I had to be strong for her and my dad, you know, the whole "I'm the baby of the family, so I need to watch out for them."  But this trial around, I feel so helpless and lost.  Yes, I've prayed...a lot.  I've been better at reading scriptures.  But, I know it's not enough.
I'm not gonna go into all the reasons that I feel helpless, and yeah, even angry about it...cuz it's not for the WWW.
So all-in-all...I'm tired and exhausted from life.  This weekend will be the first vaca (besides our anniversary) that we've had all summer...and we only get to go to the cabin Saturday night (after work) and Sunday.
All this stress is sending my diet to CRAP.  I've eaten Starbursts and Twix everyday for the past 3 days.  That's not me.  I don't drink water anymore and don't watch what I eat.  I need a long nap, a weekend, and more faith. 
Sorry if none of this has made sense, and sorry for the whole complaining about everything.  I do have to say, I love my family more than anything and am so grateful for the knowledge of Forever Families, and mine.

No comments: