i was tagged in this cute little questionnaire by him&her.:life lately.!A darling blog that will make you smile. Promise.
the rules:
1- you must post the rules.
2- post 12 fun facts about yourself in the blog post.
3- answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post & then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4- tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5- let them know you've tagged them!
fun facts about me:
1- I'm often considered shy because I don't speak up a lot...even though in reality, I can talk your ear off. Reasons? Sometimes I simply have nothing to say and would much rather observe people. The person talking may annoy me (it happens). Or...I'm terrified of rejection. I even make my husband call people to hang out because I don't like hearing 'no.' For those of you that you can't get me to shut up...my apologies.
2- I've never been a picky eater my entire life. But there are things I HATE. They are: cream of broccoli soup (love broccoli...hate this soup), shepherd's pie (I don't think all that stuff should be together in one recipe), snail, and green beans (partly the reason I hate shepherd's pie). But for some reason my family as of late thinks I hate all food. I don't get it...I love food.
3-I hate when people make blonde jokes. I'm not an idiot. I'm not gonna drown myself at the bottom of a pool while looking into a mirror nor am I going to be entertained for hours by turning a piece of paper over wondering how it works.
4-My family means the world to me. In fact, in high school, many times I'd rather chill with my parents than go with friends. Weird? Maybe. But if you knew my family, you'd understand. They're awesome.
.
5- I've often felt much older than everyone else my age. My mom always tells me I've got an "old spirit." I'm a VERY deep thinker and sometimes it even amazes me how "old" I sound. I love it though.
6- When I was in first grade, they wanted to move me up a grade because I was SO bored in class because I already knew how to read, write, do math, etc. I was reading chapter books when I was 7. But, my mom wanted me to be with those my age. Some days I'm grateful for it...others...well...yeah...
7- Going off of the previous fact: I am a bookworm. I'll read books twenty times and never get tired of it. When I was little I had a lot of stomach aches, and would take a book in the bathroom with me. When the stomach aches stopped, the books still came with me. I got cussed out a lot and told to "put the book down and finish getting ready for school." My husband laughs at me now :)
8- I love to cook. Not just a little...a lot. I love how it makes my house smell. Some of my favorite things to cook with: garlic, lemon, cinnamon (particularly for the hubs), and well...anything :) I want to go to culinary school...but it's expensive...so is massage therapy school, which I also want to go to.
9- Having a messy house gives me ulcers...okay, not really, but I hate it. It puts me in a bad mood and makes me itchy. If someone comes to my house and one things out of place...I panic. Pathetic? Yes.
10- I often can't pick a favorite song or anything, but ONE of my favorite church hymns is "I Stand All Amazed." I was conducting it last week and I couldn't stop smiling. It gave me chills. Sing it. Love it. Live it.
11- I love mine and my husband's love story. I love that we met at Single's Ward, we never just 'hung out,' we always had a date, and we wrote love letters and realized how much we need each other. To say he's my better half is an understatement.
12- I don't like the beach. I love looking at it and hearing it, but I hate sand. It gets everywhere. I prefer mountains. If I could live in the mountains...I would.
questions for me:
1- what was your favorite thing that happened today? Well this is one of my favorite Sunday things: While I'm sitting up on the stands preparing to lead the next hymn, I people watch. Often, I'll swing my eyes to the left, three rows back (sometimes 4), and watch my husband as he partakes of the Sacrament, plays with the little kids who sit behind us, or ponders. I feel a tingle start emanating from the very depths of my soul and spreads through me like wildfire. I love this man. No matter what, I love him and know he is the most amazing man out there.
2- what did you always want to be "when you grew up?" Well...in preschool I wanted to be a cheerleader. Check. Then in Kindergarten I wanted to be a mom. One day...check. But ever since then, and still to this day, I want to be an author and truly let people into the deepest corners of my heart and mind.
3- how would you describe love in one sentence? Lust is temporary, while love is eternal.
4- what is your favorite color of nail polish? I actually don't paint my nails often...I can't stand polish on my fingernails...but for my toes, I do like a coral color...it looks good with my skin tone.
5- who is your favorite band or artist? It's gonna sound cheesy, but...my husband. No lie. He creates the best songs and has a wonderful, magical voice.
6- short or long hair? why? Long. I miss my long hair every day of my life. I can do more things with it and it looks prettier when I curl it.
7- how many kids do you have/want to have? Four. We think that'd be the perfect number. :)
8- what is the ideal date? The dream place for Brent and I to go would be Italy. So probably, a day walking and touring Venice, riding a gondola, and eating Italian.
9- why do you blog? To organize my thoughts. I try not to get too personal or too deep (even though my fingers are ACHING to describe things how they come across in my head.) But maybe I will start describing how I see the world. Could make this blog more interesting :)
10- what is your dream car? Umm...the one I'm driving now. It's fabulous :) Pontiac G6 :) Yes...I do sing, "Now I'm feelin so fly, like a G6" whenever I get in.
11- what is the last thing you said aloud? Well..I'm laughing while listening to Brent sing his rendition of 'Last Friday Night' and although I say this often...,"Why are you so weird?" Then I realize he's married to me...poor guy ;)
12- are you more of a morning person or a night owl? Morning. I can conquer the world in the mornings. So many things get accomplished when I wake up early and I don't feel lazy :)
the tagged:
brielle from her&her.:life lately
mary from Keeping Up With The Kynastonskatie from steven with a V & me
whitney from So this is love...
mary from Keeping Up With The Kynastonskatie from steven with a V & me
whitney from So this is love...
cari from Whitney & Cari
my questions for you:
1- What's the most annoying thing you see on Facebook?
2. Where's your favorite place to escape to?
3. What person in your life has been the biggest influence on you?
4-What's one thing you wished you could have done in life?
5- What's your favorite feature about yourself?
6- What's your favorite smell, no matter how weird it may be?
7- What's your life quote?
8- What's your dream job/career?
9. If you could do anything in the world, what would it be?
10- Which is smarter, living in the moment or planning for the future?
11- What's your favorite winter food or drink?
12- What one moment in your life has greatly influenced who you are today?
2. Where's your favorite place to escape to?
3. What person in your life has been the biggest influence on you?
4-What's one thing you wished you could have done in life?
5- What's your favorite feature about yourself?
6- What's your favorite smell, no matter how weird it may be?
7- What's your life quote?
8- What's your dream job/career?
9. If you could do anything in the world, what would it be?
10- Which is smarter, living in the moment or planning for the future?
11- What's your favorite winter food or drink?
12- What one moment in your life has greatly influenced who you are today?
please be sure to leave a post link in a comment for me so i can check out all your answers! (:



No comments:
Post a Comment