A {Boy} and A Girl

I kinda really like this boy. His name is Brent. We entered the wonderful, crazy, and sacred bond of marriage on July 2, 2011. He's pretty much amazing. We like to cook, do anything outdoors, sing, and dance the night away. Oh, and guess what?! WE'RE HAVING A BABY THIS YEAR!! Welcome to our lives...or at least some of it!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Because it's {raining} and I'm putting off laundry

I don't really wanna do laundry because it's raining...and carrying laundry up and down flights of stairs is the pits.  So, in celebration of lovely rain, I thought I'd spread a little sunshine in your life with some of my favorite things as of late...Enjoy :)


Kid history episodes are the BOMB!!  Brent and I quote it on a daily basis.  This little gem is our favorite.  Watch them all.  Do it.

Also...
B was SO proud of his sand castle :)
No this wasn't our vehicle.  But I find it hilarious that it's spelled wrong.
And finally...


Well I had a video of B diggin a hole in the sand that was highly entertaining...but it's not uploading.  Oh well.  Check out more kid histories! :)


No comments: