Okay, okay, I know. Two posts in one day? I'm sorry.
But in my defense, they're short. Face it.
I'm a clutz. I trip over NOTHING most of the time. Pathetic.
This one time during a basketball game in 7th grade, the opposing team stole the ball and was running down the court for a fast-break. I was near the half-court line and got all sorts of excited because I knew I could catch her and stop a potential basket.
I started running. No one was around.
I biffed it. Hard.
Let's say I have yet to live that one down.
A few months ago, I was sitting in our chair watching Grey's on the internet. The computer was plugged in to charge. I stood up to grab my phone, and tripped over the cord. I sprained my toe. I couldn't walk normal for days.
Today, I was walking into the kitchen for breakfast. Okay, that's a lie. I was really dancing to Glee's version of LMFAO's "Sexy and I Know It." (Listen. It's awesome.) I mean, how can you NOT dance when you hear a song like that?
I was still wearing before-mentioned pajama pants that B accused me of NOT wearing. These pj's are a wee bit too long, or my legs are just a wee bit too short. While swinging my left foot past my right, the same toe which I'd sprained a few months ago caught in the extra material. I went down. Hard.
Now? Said toe is bruised and swollen.
But in my defense, they're short. Face it.
I'm a clutz. I trip over NOTHING most of the time. Pathetic.
This one time during a basketball game in 7th grade, the opposing team stole the ball and was running down the court for a fast-break. I was near the half-court line and got all sorts of excited because I knew I could catch her and stop a potential basket.
I started running. No one was around.
I biffed it. Hard.
Let's say I have yet to live that one down.
A few months ago, I was sitting in our chair watching Grey's on the internet. The computer was plugged in to charge. I stood up to grab my phone, and tripped over the cord. I sprained my toe. I couldn't walk normal for days.
Today, I was walking into the kitchen for breakfast. Okay, that's a lie. I was really dancing to Glee's version of LMFAO's "Sexy and I Know It." (Listen. It's awesome.) I mean, how can you NOT dance when you hear a song like that?
I was still wearing before-mentioned pajama pants that B accused me of NOT wearing. These pj's are a wee bit too long, or my legs are just a wee bit too short. While swinging my left foot past my right, the same toe which I'd sprained a few months ago caught in the extra material. I went down. Hard.
Now? Said toe is bruised and swollen.



No comments:
Post a Comment