AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay...I feel better. Not.
So our car, our brand-new flippin car will not start. Why? The positive cable for our battery blew. Getting battery acid EVERYWHERE. Awesome.
We've been noticing a few weird things the last few days (a paint smell, a weird sound, and less power) but honestly I thought nothing of it. We bought it less than 2 months ago.
Well, this morning B took the car to work, or at least planned on it. I was still in bed when I woke up to B storming in the apartment and saying very loudly, "Shaylee, put some pants on and come look at our car."
First of all, I had pants on. Second, I'm thinking that someone completely destroyed our car or that yesterday when I had the oil changed, they muffed it up. And all I can think is, "I wonder how much damage they did."
I get out there and see this blue foamy stuff everywhere and B's telling me not to touch it. He said he couldn't get it to start and so he tried having a sergeant that lives next to us jump it. When he took the battery cover off, he saw that. He told me that it explained the smell and things. We tried just holding it there to start but it sparked and smoked.
No bueno.
So luckily, B, who thought he was gonna get to work late, caught a ride with the sergeant's wife who also was going to base.
So what does this to our weekend? Although it's an easy fix, we DIDN'T want to spend it working on a flipping car. Seems like since we've been out here, we've done enough of that. That's WHY we bought the new car, because our other car's transmission died. UGH!
I don't like vehicles.
Well, this morning B took the car to work, or at least planned on it. I was still in bed when I woke up to B storming in the apartment and saying very loudly, "Shaylee, put some pants on and come look at our car."
First of all, I had pants on. Second, I'm thinking that someone completely destroyed our car or that yesterday when I had the oil changed, they muffed it up. And all I can think is, "I wonder how much damage they did."
I get out there and see this blue foamy stuff everywhere and B's telling me not to touch it. He said he couldn't get it to start and so he tried having a sergeant that lives next to us jump it. When he took the battery cover off, he saw that. He told me that it explained the smell and things. We tried just holding it there to start but it sparked and smoked.
No bueno.
So luckily, B, who thought he was gonna get to work late, caught a ride with the sergeant's wife who also was going to base.
So what does this to our weekend? Although it's an easy fix, we DIDN'T want to spend it working on a flipping car. Seems like since we've been out here, we've done enough of that. That's WHY we bought the new car, because our other car's transmission died. UGH!
I don't like vehicles.



No comments:
Post a Comment