Sorry, with packing, goodbyes, and the in-laws coming soon...I don't have much time to blog.
Have I mentioned that my house is a disaster and it's driving me crazy...especially due to the fact that the in-laws are coming...anxiety is hitting hard.
Anywho.
Day 12: Describe a typical day in your current life.
Wake up around 7, grab some breakfast and check the internet for shows from the previous night.
Change clothes and go workout, then come home and clean or pack.
B comes home for lunch and usually I make him a pb&j or nutella and banana sandwich. He loves those.
Then, it's more cleaning or packing.
B comes home, and he'll help me pack or organize then I'll get dinner on the table.
We eat and then either watch a movie or he'll play Skyrim and I'll read.
Then it's prayers, pillow talk, and lights out...and repeat!
Day 13: Describe 5 Weaknesses You Have.
1. I let others hurt my feelings very easily...I will say I am getting a smidge better though.
2. I'm horrible at making decisions. I hate making them...it's ridiculous.
3. I am head-over-heels in love with sweets. It's a definite weakness.
4. I wear my emotions on my sleeve. I can't even walk past an open doorway if I'm upset without Brent knowing something's up.
5. It's hard for me to call people up to do things...unless I'm completely comfortable with them. It's a goal of mine to change this...soon.
Have I mentioned that my house is a disaster and it's driving me crazy...especially due to the fact that the in-laws are coming...anxiety is hitting hard.
Anywho.
Day 12: Describe a typical day in your current life.
Wake up around 7, grab some breakfast and check the internet for shows from the previous night.
Change clothes and go workout, then come home and clean or pack.
B comes home for lunch and usually I make him a pb&j or nutella and banana sandwich. He loves those.
Then, it's more cleaning or packing.
B comes home, and he'll help me pack or organize then I'll get dinner on the table.
We eat and then either watch a movie or he'll play Skyrim and I'll read.
Then it's prayers, pillow talk, and lights out...and repeat!
Day 13: Describe 5 Weaknesses You Have.
1. I let others hurt my feelings very easily...I will say I am getting a smidge better though.
2. I'm horrible at making decisions. I hate making them...it's ridiculous.
3. I am head-over-heels in love with sweets. It's a definite weakness.
4. I wear my emotions on my sleeve. I can't even walk past an open doorway if I'm upset without Brent knowing something's up.
5. It's hard for me to call people up to do things...unless I'm completely comfortable with them. It's a goal of mine to change this...soon.



No comments:
Post a Comment