This one is so super easy, because it's what I've wanted to be since I could write:
An author.
Or more recently I've also really wanted to be an elementary librarian.
I love books, and I love writing truly from my heart, not just telling people about my day. I wrote my first book about the tooth fairy when I was 4 years old. It makes me happy, and I'm good at it. I can get lost in another world that no one else knows of. It's wonderful.
With the librarian as well, I want to share my love of books with kids. Books are so much better than video games...and I want to show them that.
An author.
Or more recently I've also really wanted to be an elementary librarian.
I love books, and I love writing truly from my heart, not just telling people about my day. I wrote my first book about the tooth fairy when I was 4 years old. It makes me happy, and I'm good at it. I can get lost in another world that no one else knows of. It's wonderful.
With the librarian as well, I want to share my love of books with kids. Books are so much better than video games...and I want to show them that.



No comments:
Post a Comment