It's funny how your passions change once you get married...but I love it.
1. I have a huge burning passion to be the very best wife I can. To have dinner made every night, to have a clean house, to have laundry done...basically to be Superwoman for my husband. Especially when kiddos come into the picture...my husband deserves it.
2. Speaking of kiddos, I want them. So does Brent. I want to raise a family in the Gospel and be the best parents in the world to my children. I want that extra joy that having children brings. I mean right now I feel like I couldn't get any happier...but I've been shocked before when Brent came into my life how much joy I was lacking.
3. To serve a couples mission with my husband. Before I started dating Brent...I mean literally less than a month before we started dating, I was praying about whether to serve a mission or get married, and if it was the Lord's will that I get married, I asked for help in finding the man...Two weeks later B and I went on our first date. I want to serve a mission and spread the Gospel to all the corners of the world.
4. Books. I love them. Curling up with a good book is my favorite thing to do. It's relaxing, therapeutic, and wonderful. I want a library in my house full of my favorite books...and yes I'll probably read them about 10 times each...if I haven't already.
5. Taking care of my body. My body is a temple and it needs to be taken care of. I love fruits and veggies and exercise. Sometimes it's easy to slip into staying on my bum and eating chocolate, but I love the feeling after a good workout. Most of all, exercise and doing vigorous activities is something B and I love doing together. Plus, it's my job right now and I love it.
1. I have a huge burning passion to be the very best wife I can. To have dinner made every night, to have a clean house, to have laundry done...basically to be Superwoman for my husband. Especially when kiddos come into the picture...my husband deserves it.
2. Speaking of kiddos, I want them. So does Brent. I want to raise a family in the Gospel and be the best parents in the world to my children. I want that extra joy that having children brings. I mean right now I feel like I couldn't get any happier...but I've been shocked before when Brent came into my life how much joy I was lacking.
3. To serve a couples mission with my husband. Before I started dating Brent...I mean literally less than a month before we started dating, I was praying about whether to serve a mission or get married, and if it was the Lord's will that I get married, I asked for help in finding the man...Two weeks later B and I went on our first date. I want to serve a mission and spread the Gospel to all the corners of the world.
4. Books. I love them. Curling up with a good book is my favorite thing to do. It's relaxing, therapeutic, and wonderful. I want a library in my house full of my favorite books...and yes I'll probably read them about 10 times each...if I haven't already.
5. Taking care of my body. My body is a temple and it needs to be taken care of. I love fruits and veggies and exercise. Sometimes it's easy to slip into staying on my bum and eating chocolate, but I love the feeling after a good workout. Most of all, exercise and doing vigorous activities is something B and I love doing together. Plus, it's my job right now and I love it.



No comments:
Post a Comment