Well, in correlation with my 30 Day Thingy, seen HERE, here is my first post. Here are 20 totally random and in my opinion, weird, facts about myself. Here goes!
1. I'm allergic to Band-Aids. When I'm at the hospital I have to ask for paper tape on an IV so I don't have an allergic reaction.
2. I had braces for 7 1/2 years. Pathetic.
3. I hate when others call me a girly-girl. I'm a happy mix of both.
4. I've met Simon Cowell. He's SO short!
5. I went to the Miss America 2007 pageant and it was AMAZING!
1. I'm allergic to Band-Aids. When I'm at the hospital I have to ask for paper tape on an IV so I don't have an allergic reaction.
2. I had braces for 7 1/2 years. Pathetic.
3. I hate when others call me a girly-girl. I'm a happy mix of both.
4. I've met Simon Cowell. He's SO short!
5. I went to the Miss America 2007 pageant and it was AMAZING!
6. I hate when people have horrible table manners! Chew with your mouth closed, and if a gas bubble escapes, say EXCUSE ME!
7. I'm secretly terrified to move back to Utah, but I want to get out of Cali ASAP.
8. I don't like when people talk about "TOM" (Time Of Month) on Facebook. NO ONE wants to read about your cramps.
9. I have read the Book of Mormon cover-to-cover...and it's SO true.
10. I trip over absolutely nothing...and usually end up breaking or spraining a toe.
11. If I could live up at our family cabin...I would.
12. I fall more in love with my tri-lingual husband more and more every day. (Yeah, I just bragged)
13. I'm kind of nit-picky, OCD, and a perfectionist all rolled into one.
14. When I was little (and still to this day) I've always had a vivid imagination. Everything had a mind of it's own and was considered a "toy." Even ketchup bottles.
15. I actually really love my job.
16. I used to take offense REALLY easily. Things have changed. Now, I usually just let it slide off.
17. I'm addicted to fruit, chocolate, exercise, Modern Family, and my husband.
18. Our love story is so unique there should be a book about it...hmmm...
19. Brent and I plan on serving a mission.
20. I'm secretly terrified to bring something so pure and innocent as children into this evil and decrepit world. TERRIFIED. But I want kiddos SO bad.
Well there ya have it. Tomorrow shall be something new and exciting! I know you're all just waiting on pins and needles! ;) Much love.
7. I'm secretly terrified to move back to Utah, but I want to get out of Cali ASAP.
8. I don't like when people talk about "TOM" (Time Of Month) on Facebook. NO ONE wants to read about your cramps.
9. I have read the Book of Mormon cover-to-cover...and it's SO true.
10. I trip over absolutely nothing...and usually end up breaking or spraining a toe.
11. If I could live up at our family cabin...I would.
12. I fall more in love with my tri-lingual husband more and more every day. (Yeah, I just bragged)
13. I'm kind of nit-picky, OCD, and a perfectionist all rolled into one.
14. When I was little (and still to this day) I've always had a vivid imagination. Everything had a mind of it's own and was considered a "toy." Even ketchup bottles.
15. I actually really love my job.
16. I used to take offense REALLY easily. Things have changed. Now, I usually just let it slide off.
17. I'm addicted to fruit, chocolate, exercise, Modern Family, and my husband.
18. Our love story is so unique there should be a book about it...hmmm...
19. Brent and I plan on serving a mission.
20. I'm secretly terrified to bring something so pure and innocent as children into this evil and decrepit world. TERRIFIED. But I want kiddos SO bad.
Well there ya have it. Tomorrow shall be something new and exciting! I know you're all just waiting on pins and needles! ;) Much love.



No comments:
Post a Comment