Well in all honesty, I could tell you about a BILLION fears...but here's the top 3:
1. If you guessed that one might have to deal with the military...you are right. But as much as a deployment scares me, there is one thing SCARIER. That fear is having B deployed...but not having B come home. I have had nightmares, in which I have woken from in tears and a cold sweat, of B dying in battle. For this reason, this is why I refuse to watch Army Wives and get anxious when it's B's turn to pick a movie and he picks a war one where soldiers die. I don't want any more scenarios put in my head that haven't already snuck into my mind. If you have a soldier, you know what I mean. If you have a husband or a loved one...imagine sending them off and having the fear they could become a POW or killed. I know I'm sealed to my husband for ETERNITY which is fabulous...but I still like him here on this earth with me.
2. Not being able to bear children or having a child born with severe complications. It scares the ba-jeebers outta me. B and I want kids...but what if I can't? It just scares me.
3. I was gonna say losing someone I love, but just put that one with the first. I love everyone in my life and never want to lose them. So for number three, I'm picking heights. I despise heights. I have cried due to heights at the age of 20. I always have a fear I'll fall and die. I get nauseous when I'm too high and want to black out. I start shaking and turn a ghastly green. Yet, I love roller-coasters and rock climbing. But will B ever get me to go sky-diving with him? Not in a million years.
1. If you guessed that one might have to deal with the military...you are right. But as much as a deployment scares me, there is one thing SCARIER. That fear is having B deployed...but not having B come home. I have had nightmares, in which I have woken from in tears and a cold sweat, of B dying in battle. For this reason, this is why I refuse to watch Army Wives and get anxious when it's B's turn to pick a movie and he picks a war one where soldiers die. I don't want any more scenarios put in my head that haven't already snuck into my mind. If you have a soldier, you know what I mean. If you have a husband or a loved one...imagine sending them off and having the fear they could become a POW or killed. I know I'm sealed to my husband for ETERNITY which is fabulous...but I still like him here on this earth with me.
2. Not being able to bear children or having a child born with severe complications. It scares the ba-jeebers outta me. B and I want kids...but what if I can't? It just scares me.
3. I was gonna say losing someone I love, but just put that one with the first. I love everyone in my life and never want to lose them. So for number three, I'm picking heights. I despise heights. I have cried due to heights at the age of 20. I always have a fear I'll fall and die. I get nauseous when I'm too high and want to black out. I start shaking and turn a ghastly green. Yet, I love roller-coasters and rock climbing. But will B ever get me to go sky-diving with him? Not in a million years.



No comments:
Post a Comment