Umm...my life is one big embarrassing moment...
One I'd almost forgotten about until just barely though is when we were sophomores at a volleyball game in Grand.
It was after the game and we were in the boys' locker room changing. Their football team was practicing outside and we needed to hurry to go shag for Varsity. I had just changed from a sports bra to a normal bra and was trying to find my shirt in my bag when I heard the locker room door open and a guys' voice...
I COULD NOT FIND MY DANG SHIRT!!
Kenze J. started laughing and trying to stand in front of me to block it, but she didn't cover much. Finally, right before he turned the corner, I just grabbed my volleyball shirt and held it in front of me.
Kid walks past, and looks. Does a double take, gets off the phone and tries to strike up a conversation with us...me still standing there in a bra holding up my shirt to cover my stomach and chest.
I kinda didn't know what to do. As soon as he walked to his locker, I just threw on my volleyball shirt again. (Why I didn't think of that before, don't ask...my brain was frozen!)
Anywho...I gotta get back to packin...Our house is torn apart...oh...and we gotta fold laundry.
BUT!
My husband is a champ with packing and cleaning. The kitchen is spotless! I love him.
One I'd almost forgotten about until just barely though is when we were sophomores at a volleyball game in Grand.
It was after the game and we were in the boys' locker room changing. Their football team was practicing outside and we needed to hurry to go shag for Varsity. I had just changed from a sports bra to a normal bra and was trying to find my shirt in my bag when I heard the locker room door open and a guys' voice...
I COULD NOT FIND MY DANG SHIRT!!
Kenze J. started laughing and trying to stand in front of me to block it, but she didn't cover much. Finally, right before he turned the corner, I just grabbed my volleyball shirt and held it in front of me.
Kid walks past, and looks. Does a double take, gets off the phone and tries to strike up a conversation with us...me still standing there in a bra holding up my shirt to cover my stomach and chest.
I kinda didn't know what to do. As soon as he walked to his locker, I just threw on my volleyball shirt again. (Why I didn't think of that before, don't ask...my brain was frozen!)
Anywho...I gotta get back to packin...Our house is torn apart...oh...and we gotta fold laundry.
BUT!
My husband is a champ with packing and cleaning. The kitchen is spotless! I love him.



No comments:
Post a Comment