Easy peasy lemon-squeezy.
1. California Drivers. They are truly the most horrible in the world.
2. When people don't know how to use a 4-way intersection...
3. When people have bad table manners.
4. When girls talk about their time of month on Facebook.
5. When all people post on Facebook is song lyrics.
6. When someone lies just to sound better.
7. Two-faced people.
8. How the Army is all about hurry up and wait.
9. When I don't believe in myself.
10. I hate how good chocolate tastes...
1. California Drivers. They are truly the most horrible in the world.
2. When people don't know how to use a 4-way intersection...
3. When people have bad table manners.
4. When girls talk about their time of month on Facebook.
5. When all people post on Facebook is song lyrics.
6. When someone lies just to sound better.
7. Two-faced people.
8. How the Army is all about hurry up and wait.
9. When I don't believe in myself.
10. I hate how good chocolate tastes...



No comments:
Post a Comment